AquaBond Butyl Rubber Tape
AquaBond® Butyl Rubber Tape CS-6000 for swimming pools, spas and water features is a pliable, super-sticky, self-adhesive underwater sealant tape. The ideal butyl tape for preventing or repairing pool light conduit leaks, sealing around inlets, pumps and rubber gaskets, or using as a gap filler. It easily readjusts, can be easily removed if needed, and provides an immediate, long-lasting, watertight seal.
It’s inexpensive, incredibly effective, easy to use and can be applied underwater. AquaBond butyl tape will remain flexible in both intense heat and freezing cold and resists breakdown in extreme temperature variations.
- 1/8″ x 1/4″ x 15′ Roll
- Top professional quality, low price
- Ready to use! No tools, mixing, or gloves required
- Mold with your fingers to fit any shape you need
- Can be applied underwater. No need to drain swimming pools to do pool light leak repairs!
- Adheres to all metals, glass, plastics, concrete and porous surfaces
- Can be used year round! Remains flexible from -40°F to 180°F
- Provides an immediate, long-lasting, watertight seal. The ideal underwater sealing tape.
- Readjusts easily during or after application
- Can be easily removed if needed
- Has a quick-release paper backing
- Pack around light cords to seal leaky pool light conduits
- Insert into the end of pool light conduits for a watertight, yet removable seal
- Seal around inlets, pumps, and rubber gaskets without having to remove fittings
- Use as a gap filler
- Use under pool putty for pipe repair
- And because AquaBond butyl tape is moldable and adheres to a wide variety of surfaces – both above and below water – you’ll find dozens of additional uses for it around your shop and job site!