Concrete Swimming Pool Crack Repair Staples
Concrete Crack Repair Staples System for Swimming Pools and Pool Decks
Permanently Stabilizes and Repairs Structural Cracks in Concrete Swimming Pools, Walls and Pool Decks!
The best performing concrete crack repair system - period!
The new AquaBond SP-1238 Stress Proof Stitch provides a revolutionary concrete crack repair staples system designed to permanently stabilize and repair structural cracks in concrete, gunite and shotcrete swimming pools and pool decks. Placed every 12 inches along the length of the fracture, AquaBond SP-1238 Stress Proof Stitches provide incredible load transfer and resistance against the structural pool crack growing larger.
Why AquaStitch Is The Best Concrete Crack Repair System For Swimming Pools and Pool Decks:
Our 3-Way System combines 1. Our unique, specially-machined mechanical stitches with 2. AquaBond’s non-sag Anchoring Epoxy AE-2200-250, a high-strength, two-part structural epoxy and, 3. a strong, expanding sleeve anchor. The result? An amazing combination of strength and huge savings in both installation time and cost when compared to other repair methods for cracked concrete pools and decks!
Not just simple staples… AquaStitch gives you a long-lasting repair that’s both mechanically AND structurally sound!
- 3 Times Stronger than #3 Rebar!
- Repairs structural cracks in concrete, gunite and shotcrete swimming pools and pool decks
- Engineer-designed and field-proven
- Performs better than any other swimming pool crack repair method
- Simple installation
- No special tools required
- Works on flat or outwardly curved surfaces
- Inhibits cement pool cracks from expanding further
- Stitches are hot-dip galvanized to prevent corrosion
- Guaranteed against manufacturer defects
- Excellent technical support
“These Aquastitches were exactly as described and really easy to install. It was a great fix for the 8-foot crack. I definitely recommend!”
SP-1238 Individual Stress Proof Stitch with Expanding Anchor
Everything You Need to Fix a 10′ Crack in a Swimming Pool or Pool Deck, in One Complete Kit!
SPK-12-10 Kit Includes:
- 10 AquaBond Stress Proof Stitches (one-per-foot repairs a 10′ crack)
- 10 Expansion Anchors with Nut and Washer
- 2 Cartridges of AE-2200-250 Non-Sag Anchoring Epoxy
- 12″ Ruler
- Installation Guide
Everything You Need to Fix a 5′ Crack in a Swimming Pool or Pool Deck, in One Complete Kit!
SPK-12-5 Kit Includes:
- 5 AquaBond Stress Proof Stitches (one-per-foot repairs a 5′ crack)
- 5 Expansion Anchors with Nut and Washer
- 1 Cartridge of AE-2200-250 Non-Sag Anchoring Epoxy
- 12″ Ruler
- Installation Guide
- Aquastitch Installation Instructions
- Aquastitch Technical Information
- Aquastitch Engineering Plan
- Concrete Stitching Post-Tensioning Design Guide ACI318
Our PFK-377 Polyurethane Foam Crack Injection Kit for Leaking Concrete Swimming Pools is the perfect companion to AquaStitch. When you use them together you have performed the ULTIMATE in concrete swimming pool crack repairs!
“I have repaired a lot of pool cracks in my day and I think the Aquastitch is the best method I’ve come across. A solid, long-term repair, in my opinion.”
AE-2200-250 Non-Sag Anchoring Epoxy
250 ml Cartridge with Static Mixer
Super strong, structural-quality epoxy in a 250 ml U-Tah cartridge that can be dispensed from our DM-250 manual dispensing gun or any heavy duty, standard sized caulking gun.
Includes one AE-2200-250 cartridge and
one static mixer
DMK-2200-250 Anchoring Starter Kit, 250 ml
This Kit Includes:
One DM-250 dispensing gun
One 250ml cartridge of AE-2200-250
One static mixer
Have technical questions?
Give us a call at 714-961-1420 Ext 1
StressProof® is a registered Trademark of Niagara LaSalle Corporation