Polyurethane Foam Crack Injection Kit for Leaking Concrete Swimming Pools
Enough to fill and plug a leaking 10′ crack
AquaBond® DMK-377 Polyurethane Foam Crack Injection Kit permanently repairs leaking cracks and joints in concrete, gunite, shotcrete and fiberglass swimming pools and spas. NOT JUST A SUPERFICIAL FILLER, the high-density, white polyurethane foam in this professional-level kit expands to 25 times its original volume and seeps into every crack and fissure – plugging the entire thickness of the concrete pool wall. When cured, this permanent, waterproof resin maintains its volume and flexibility and is not subject to shrinkage, even through normal ground movement and thermal cycles.
- Permanent swimming pool crack repair for leaking concrete, gunite and fiberglass pools and spas
- Seeps into every crack and fissure, plugging the entire thickness of the concrete
- Our high-density, hydrophobic polyurethane foam expands up to 25 times its original volume
- Once cured, has the elasticity and durability to stop leaks permanently - does not shrink over time
- Withstands thermal cycles and normal ground movement
- Specially formulated for swimming pools and spas - Both the injection foam and surface seal paste are white in color
DMK-377 Polyurethane Foam Crack Injection Kit
- SS-37 two-part WHITE Surface Seal Paste & Port Adhesive
- Two Cartridges of WHITE PF-37 Expanding High-Density Polyurethane Foam
- Enough injection ports and plugs for a 10′ crack
- DM-250 caulking gun with high-thrust 26:1 ratio drive
- Water flushing bottle, hose, caps and fittings
- Mixing sticks, putty knife and gloves
- Complete procedure and instruction guide
(This kit INCLUDES our DM-250 high-thrust caulking gun)
PF-37 Polyurethane Crack Injection Foam
Single Cartridge Only
• One Cartridge of WHITE PF-37 Expanding High-Density Polyurethane Foam
• One injection nozzle assembly
Installation process overview:
1. Stick injection ports to pool wall.
2. Cover crack with surface seal paste.
3. Inject expanding polyurethane foam.
4. Remove ports and surface seal.
The DMK-377 Kit is the perfect companion to our AquaStitch crack stabilization system. When you use the DMK-377 Kit to permanently fill the entire length, width and depth of a concrete pool crack, then stabilize it with our AquaStitch mechanical stitches, you have performed the ULTIMATE in concrete swimming pool crack repairs!
Have technical questions?
Give us a call at 714-961-1420 Ext 1
PFK-377 Polyurethane Foam Crack Injection Kit (without caulking gun)
• SS-37 two-part WHITE Surface Seal Paste & Port Adhesive
• Two Cartridges of WHITE PF-37 Expanding High-Density Polyurethane Foam
• Enough injection ports and plugs for a 10′ crack
• Water flushing bottle, hose, caps and fittings
• Mixing sticks, putty knife and gloves
• Complete procedure and instruction guide
(This kit DOES NOT include the caulking gun)