Polyurethane Foam Crack Injection Kit for Leaking Concrete Swimming Pools
Enough to fill and plug a leaking 10′ crack
The AquaBond PFK-377 Polyurethane Foam Crack Injection Kit for Leaking Concrete Swimming Pools repairs leaking cracks and joints in concrete, gunite and shotcrete swimming pools and spas. NOT JUST A SUPERFICIAL FILLER, the high-density, white polyurethane foam in this low-pressure injection kit expands to 25 times its original volume and seeps into every crack and fissure – plugging the entire thickness of the concrete. When cured, this permanent, waterproof resin maintains its volume and flexibility and is not subject to shrinkage, even through normal ground movement and thermal cycles.
Need to fix a leaking crack in a fiberglass swimming pool? AquaBond’s PFK-377 Polyurethane Foam Crack Injection Kit is also great for repairing cracked fiberglass pools!
- Fills and repairs leaking cracks in concrete, gunite and shotcrete pools
- Also great for repairing leaking cracks in fiberglass swimming pools
- Not just a superficial filler like many crack injection products
- High-density, hydrophobic polyurethane foam expands up to 25 times its original volume
- Seeps into every crack and fissure, plugs the entire thickness of the concrete
- Once cured, has the elasticity and durability to stop leaks permanently
- Capable of withstanding thermal cycles and crack movement
- Not subject to shrinkage
- Both the foam and surface seal paste are WHITE IN COLOR
Installation process overview:
1. Stick injection ports to pool wall.
2. Cover crack with surface seal paste.
3. Inject expanding polyurethane foam.
4. Remove ports and surface seal.
PFK-377 Polyurethane Foam Crack Injection Kit
• SS-37 two-part WHITE Surface Seal Paste & Port Adhesive
• Two Cartridges of WHITE PF-37 Expanding High-Density Polyurethane Foam
• Enough injection ports and plugs for a 10′ crack
• Water flushing bottle, hose, caps and fittings
• Mixing sticks, putty knife and gloves
• Complete procedure and instruction guide
(Please Note: A caulking gun, needed to dispense the foam, is not included in this kit)
The PFK-377 Kit is the perfect companion to our AquaStitch crack stabilization system. When you use the PFK-377 Kit to permanently fill the entire length, width and depth of a concrete pool crack, then stabilize it with our AquaStitch mechanical stitches, you have performed the ULTIMATE in concrete swimming pool crack repairs!