Underwater Sealant for Swimming Pools & Spas
The best swimming pool leak sealant – far superior to silicone caulk
AquaFlex Underwater Sealant mixes, applies & cures underwater!
Quickly and reliably repair even the toughest swimming pool and spa leaks with AquaBond’s underwater pool leak repair sealant, AquaFlex AFW-8000 /AFC-8100 . A specially formulated, high performance hybrid resin, it comes in YOUR CHOICE of WHITE or CLEAR and can be mixed and applied underwater – without draining the pool! Aquaflex spreads like warm butter and fills thin and spider cracks like no other sealant can. It creates a long-lasting, flexible, waterproof seal around returns, drains, skimmers, jets, gutters, grates, light niches, tiles, steps, coping, cracks, expansion joints and other trouble spots in swimming pools, spas and water features.
AquaFlex is also perfect for professionally sealing leaks in vinyl pool liners underwater. Unlike patches, which only cover a leak on one side and are subject to damage, AquaFlex and its unique dispensing system allow vinyl pool liner leaks to be sealed both on the inside and on the outside – with one application.
If you’re looking for a professional, high-performance, swimming pool leak sealant that really works underwater, AquaFlex is your best choice. There is simply nothing else like it available anywhere else!
- Seals leaks, tears and spider cracks in gunite, shotcrete, fiberglass and vinyl swimming pools, spas and water features
- Mixes, applies and cures underwater
- Super flexible! Can bend and stretch and still maintain its bond
- Creates a long lasting, waterproof seal
- Won’t break down in sunlight or chlorine
- Can be applied underwater or above water (*to prevent discoloration when applied above water, overcoat with epoxy paint or a bond coat and plaster finish)
- Algae and mildew resistant
- Durable and long lasting
- Fast and easy to use, “spreads like butter!”
- Seals dissimilar materials – sticks to everything from grout to plastic
- Can be applied to pool plaster and aggregates
- A high-performance, two-part hybrid resin
- An inexpensive solution for tough pool and spa leak repair problems
- New, Patent Pending application process
- Create an invisible, waterproof seal around returns, drains, skimmers, jets, gutters, grates, light niches, tiles, steps, coping, cracks, expansion joints and other trouble spots in swimming pools, spas and water features
- Seal leaks in vinyl pool liners
- Great for sealing thin and spider cracks
- Fill and seal pool and spa divots and weepers
- Repair pool plaster hollowing, egg-shelling and delamination
- Seal leaks caused by structural concrete cracks in pools and spas
AquaFlex is packaged in
low-waste, resealable, multi-use cartridges
that are easy to load into our AquaBond dispenser guns.
Accessories for the AquaFlex 50ml System
NO NEED TO DRAIN THE POOL! AquaFlex can be mixed & applied UNDERWATER!
Designed for larger jobs and applications!
AquaBond’s AquaFlex Underwater Sealant is also available in these large, 400ml cartridges and kits:
Polyethylene Film 10-foot length
Contains one sheet, 10 feet (120″) x 17″
*Film comes to you as a “tube.” slice along seam and unfold to 120 inches x 17 inches. Cut pieces as needed for repairs.
Use with our new, Patent Pending PE Film Application Process.
Read about the process here