S-Stitch Concrete Crack Repair Staples
Inexpensive and super strong, S-stitch concrete repair staples require far less chipping and drilling and installs in shallower channels than any other pool crack repair staples on the market!
AquaBond’s new, patent-pending S-Stitch Concrete Crack and Fracture Repair Staples for swimming pools and decks is far more versatile and faster to install than other concrete repair staple or stitch systems. You’ll save tons of time by grinding shallower and narrower channels than old-style steel staples require – and shallower invasion reduces microcracking. You can even double up, or criss-cross S-Stitches for amazing resistance to future movement!
S-Stitch concrete repair staples are embedded into cracked concrete and encapsulated in anchoring epoxy. Spanning the crack or fracture, a series of them, installed per instructions, restores and even improves, the strength of the concrete.
- Revolutionary new S-shaped stitch system keyed into concrete
- Lay-Flat “S” design can be installed in a very shallow channel – less invasive
- Install as a hook or in lay-flat position – even criss-cross for incredible concrete stability
- Inside and outside corner kits are available
- Deeper grinding and drilling only required where anchors are located
- AquaBond AE-2200-250 High Strength Anchoring Epoxy secures components permanently into the concrete
- Can be installed with or without anchors. (anchors should be used when concrete is over 5″ thick)
- Incredibly strong, 1144 stress proof, cold rolled steel stitches (see specifications)
- S-Stitch’s components have a proprietary anti-corrosion coating, encased in anchoring epoxy when installed per instructions
- Repairs vertical, horizontal, diagonal and inner or outer curves/corners, steps, love seats, etc.
- Larger length and diameter S-Stitches available
- Repairs structural cracks in any concrete surface
- More versatile than any other system
- Double modulus by stacking
- Guaranteed 5-years against manufacturer defects
- Patent Pending
No Concrete Repair Stitch System Is More Versatile Than S-Stitch!
- Be sure to fully encapsulate each stitch in AE-2200-250 Anchoring Epoxy.
- Additional Anchoring Epoxy is often used, depending on the installer and the width and depth of the channel. The channel does not need to be filled with anchoring epoxy, however, more epoxy does increase the strength of the repair.
- Hydraulic cement can be used to fill the channel before applying your finishing material.
- After establishing your Adapter Plate positions for a configuration such as a corner repair, hold them in place by pre-gluing the adapter plates onto the S-Stitches with our fast-curing, SR-3000 Structural Repair Compound.
Download S-Stitch Installation and Materials Guide >
Download S-Stitch Technical Information >
Shop S-stitch Concrete Crack Repair Staples Now!
SSK-12-05 – 12″ S-Stitch Kit 5 ft Crack$111.59
Includes five 12″ S-Stitches, two 250ml cartridges of AE-2200-250 Anchoring Epoxy, two static mixers.More Info Add to cart
SSK-12-10 – 12″ S-Stitch Kit 10 ft Crack$153.93
Includes ten 12″ S-Stitches, two 250ml cartridges of AE-2200-250 Anchoring Epoxy, two static mixers.More Info Add to cart
SSP-0625 Single 6″ S-Stitch$6.75
Includes one SSP-0625 Single 6″ S-StitchMore Info Add to cart
SSP-1225 Single 12″ S-Stitch$8.47
Includes one SSP-1225 Single 12″ S-StitchMore Info Add to cart
SAP-25 Stitch Adapter Plate – single$10.60
Includes one SAP-25 Stitch Adapter Plate.More Info Add to cart
SBA-25 Stitch Bridge – single$6.57
Includes one SBA-25 Stitch BridgeMore Info Add to cart
SA-58 Anchor – single$3.17
Includes one SA-58 AnchorMore Info Add to cart
SAA-25-10 – Plate and Anchor 10 Pack$174.08
Includes ten SAP-25 S-Stitch Adapter Plates, ten SA-58 Expanding Anchors, one AE-2200-250 Anchoring Epoxy, one Static MixerMore Info Add to cart