E-Z Patch® 3 (White) Thinset Pool Tile Setting Cement
E-Z Patch® 3 (White) Thinset Pool Tile Setting Cement contains a special formula which bonds better and allows all tiles to be reset flush with the existing tiles including cap tile or dry clay tile. This product contains special modified materials with pozzolans (siliceous volcanic ash) and polymers.
Repair work must be done above water (with the water level lowered). Liquid acrylic bonder is not needed on this kit. All of our cement repair kits may be color adjusted using any cement dye. After doing the repairs, the pool may be refilled the next day. Available in 1 lb., 3 lb., 10 lb. & 50 lb. sizes.
E-Z INSTRUCTIONS: Download PDF
1. Lower water below repair area.
2. Remove any loose material or dust from area where tile is to be set.
3. Make sure tile fits flush before setting.
4. Add water to E-Z PATCH® 3 DRY CEMENT MIX and mix until you get the consistency of “mashed
5. Apply E-Z PATCH® 3 to the setting surface or the back of the tile itself (apply with a ¼” notched trowel
if needed) and firmly push tile into place. If the tile is not flush use less E-Z PATCH® 3. If more than ¼”
thickness is needed to set tile flush, apply a thin coat of E-Z PATCH® 3 on the setting surface and tile,
then use E-Z PATCH® 4 tile grout to build-up area so tile sets flush with existing tile.
6. Wait until tile is stiff before grouting with E-Z PATCH® 4.
7. You may refill water the next day.
To make a Custom Color with any of our cement type repair supplies, use any cement dye.
View our instructional repair video showing how to do this repair at www.e-zpatch.com
E-Z ANSWERS to some Frequently Asked Questions
Liquid Bonder is not needed for this repair kit
Product will cure faster in hotter weather, slower in cooler weather
Product is best stored between 30 degrees F and 110 degrees F
WARNING: CONTAINS CEMENT, AN ALKALINE SUBSTANCE IRRITATING TO EYES AND SKIN. SHOULD PRODUCT CONTACT EYES, FLUSH THEM IMMEDIATELY AND REPEATEDLY WITH WATER AND CALL A PHYSICIAN. DO NOT TAKE INTERNALLY. IN CASE OF SKIN CONTACT, RINSE IMMEDIATELY WITH WATER. USE OF RUBBER GLOVES IS RECOMMENDED.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN