Anchoring & Concrete Repair Epoxies
AquaBond® professional-grade, anchoring and concrete repair epoxies for swimming pools, pool decks, spas, fountains and water features. Use for concrete repair and hundreds of other uses. Our “no-waste, no-mess” resealable cartridge system makes any job fast, clean and easy!
- Long-lasting, durable and high strength
- Specially engineered formulation for anchoring things to concrete
- Superior quality components
- Bonds a wide range of materials including concrete, ceramic, phenolics, wood, metal, glass and plastic
- Hardens in 30 minutes – Gray color – Paintable and sandable – Low odor
- 100% reactive, 2-part epoxy – No solvents to evaporate
- Excellent chemical resistance and environmental tolerance
- Anchor bolts, screws, rebar, dowels and pins into concrete and masonry
- Repair spalled and cracked concrete floors, swimming pool decks, cantilever decks and pavers
- Repair pool decks, walkways and driveways in high traffic areas
- Repair pool and spa coping
- Bond bricks, stone and hardscape
- Create custom-threaded mountings in concrete
- Rapidly repair pool deck cracks prior to being coated
Choose between Self-leveling and Non-sag Epoxies
Self-leveling Epoxy for Horizontal Surfaces
AquaBond CR-2000 self-leveling epoxy dispenses as a thin liquid and easily self-levels, providing a flat, clean crack repair on horizontal surfaces such as pool decks and walkways.
Concrete repair – Before and After
Non-sag Epoxy for Vertical Surfaces
CR-2100 (50ml) & CRN-2100-250 (250ml)
This versatile, high-viscosity, non-sagging formula stays where you put it, making it ideal for everything from filling vertical cracks to attaching objects to walls.
Anchor threaded rod, bolts and rebar dowels into concrete with AquaBond AE-2200-250 non-sag Anchoring Epoxy.
- Super strong, structural-quality anchoring epoxy
- Use for repairing cracked concrete – vertical or horizontal
- Withstands freeze-thaw
- Low VOC
- Moisture insensitive allowing installation and curing in damp environments
- Standard working time: 20 minutes at 75°F
- 2-Part adhesive in a single, caulk-style tube
- Best when dispensed with with our high-thrust 26:1 ratio DM-250 caulking gun
- Can be used with any heavy-duty caulk gun
Shop Anchoring and Concrete Repair Epoxies Now!
Begin with a complete Starter Kit, then purchase additional cartridges and static mixer tips as needed. Mix and apply only what you need, only when you need it! Fast, no mess, low waste. Buy now!
50ml Anchoring and Concrete Repair Epoxy Starter Kit and Multi-Use Cartridges
DMK-2000 Self-Leveling Concrete Repair Starter Kit – 50ml$83.83
Includes one DM-50 dispensing gun, one 50ml cartridge CR-2000 self-leveling epoxy, five SM-5416 static mixersMore Info Add to cart
CR-2000 Self-Leveling Concrete Repair Epoxy – 50ml$19.87
Self-Leveling Epoxy, Resealable Cartridge. Requires DM-50 gun and SM-5416 static mixerMore Info Add to cart
DMK-2100 Non-Sag Concrete Repair Starter Kit – 50ml$83.83
Includes One DM-50 dispensing gun, One 50ml cartridge of CR-2100 non-sag epoxy, Five SM-5416 static mixersMore Info Add to cart
CR-2100 Non-Sag Concrete Repair Epoxy- 50ml$19.87
Non-Sag Epoxy, Resealable Cartridge. Requires DM-50 gun and SM-5416 static mixerMore Info Add to cart
DM-50 Manual Dispensing Gun for 50ml cartridge$52.32
Gun ONLY. Adhesive Cartridge and Mixer Tip Not Included.More Info Add to cart
SM-5416 Static Mixers – bag of 10$11.64
For use with the DM-50 dispensing gun and ALL AquaBond® 50ml Systems.More Info Add to cart
250ml Anchoring and Concrete Repair Epoxy Starter Kit and Multi-Use Cartridges
Ideal for larger projects.
AE-2200-250 Anchoring & Concrete Repair Epoxy – 250ml$34.61
One 280ml cartridge of AE-2200-250 Anchoring and Concrete Repair Epoxy, One Static Mixer. Fits Standard Caulking Gun.More Info Add to cart
DM-250 High Thrust Manual Dispensing Gun for 250ml Cartridge$34.31
High thrust, heavy duty caulk gun for Aquabond 250ml cartridges. Adhesive Cartridge and Mixer Tip Not Included.More Info Add to cart
SM-0250 Static Mixer – bag of 5$14.11
For use with our AE-2200-250 Anchoring & Concrete Repair Epoxy. Replacement for the orange mixer that ships with the AE-2200-250.More Info Add to cart