X33 DIY High Performance Adhesive
Aquabond X33 is a structural, two-part hybrid based adhesive system that delivers a permanent moisture-proof bond. With X33, you can easily repair pools, spas, anchor things – from rails to signs, plumbing leaks, patio umbrella anchors, patio furniture, and much more.
- X33 can be applied in wet or dry conditions, even underwater.
- Paintable and sandable to match contours.
- Durable enough to withstand harsh saltwater environments.
- Flexible to resist shrinkage, expansion, bending, vibration, shock, and fatigue.
- X33 is toughened to resist the strain from expansion, contraction, and impact.
- Bright white color
- Working time 10-20 minutes, handle in 2-4 hours. Cures in 12-24 hours. (Temperature dependent)
Use X33 DIY pool repair adhesive to
- Broken or loose tile – wet or dry
- Plaster repair
- Excellent for anchoring rails, pool covers, signs and more
- Concrete repair
- Spa jet cracks
- Skimmer cracks
- Filter tank repair
- Plumbing leaks – even active leaks in some cases
- Fountains and water effects
- Spa shells
- Patio furniture
- Pool wall penetrations
- Patch and fill voids
- One 25ml syringe of X33 high performance adhesive – resealable
- Easy Application Film – 12″ x 17″
- One mixing stick
- Instructions for above and underwater
All retail packaged in a hangable box.