- Gap and seam filler for swimming pools, spas and any place you would use silicone sealants.
- Provides a waterproof, flexible, permanent repair
- ABC-9100's permanent clarity eliminates the need for color matching
- May be applied at temperatures as low as 32 degrees F (the sealant should be at least room temperature)
- Perfect for use on vertical, horizontal or sloping surfaces
- Good chemical resistance
- Contains UV inhibitors for above water applications
- Skins over in under 5 minutes - can be painted in just 24 hours
- Packaged in a standard caulking-gun-sized tube (We highly recommend our DM-250 High Thrust Dispensing Gun for excellent results, but can be dispensed using any heavy-duty caulking gun)
- Use in wet or dry environments including swimming pools, spas, shallow water on concrete and other trouble spots. The water level must be lowered.
- This product WILL cure underwater but cannot be applied underwater because it will tend to float away as you dispense it. It can be applied to damp, wet or dry surfaces.
- Use on glass and acrylic panels or glass blocks to make a non-structural, watertight seal
- Use to seal stainless steel pools and pool gutters
- Use between pool tile and bond beam trim as a permanently waterproof, flexible gap filler
- Use to seal the gap between a concrete pool bottom and the vinyl liner or poly panels
- Can be used as an expansion joint filler and sealer
- Use for any DWV (drainage, waste or vent) application
- Not for use in high-pressure applications
- Since this is a solvent-based product, proper ventilation is required when applying
There are no reviews yet.