- 15' roll of 1/4" wide black tape, 1/8" thick
- Comes on a quick-release paper backing. Ready to use - no tools required
- Mold with your fingers to fit any shape you need
- Readjusts easily during or after application
- Can be removed if needed
- Adheres to all metals, glass, plastics, concrete and porous surfaces
- Provides an immediate, long-lasting, watertight seal
- Top professional quality, low price
- Can be used year round. Remains flexible from -40°F to 180°F
- Must be applied when the surfaces are dry - cannot be applied underwater.
- Pack around light cords to seal leaky pool light conduits
- Insert into the end of pool light conduits for a watertight, yet removable seal
- Seal around inlets, pumps, and rubber gaskets without having to remove fittings
- Use in conjunction with other Aquabond Sealants and Adhesives for redundant protection
- And because AquaBond Butyl Tape is moldable and adheres to a wide variety of surfaces, you’ll find dozens of additional uses for it around your shop and job site!
There are no reviews yet.