- Revolutionary new S-shaped stitch system keyed into concrete
- Lay-Flat "S" design can be installed in a very shallow channel - less invasive
- Install as a hook or in lay-flat position - even criss-cross for incredible concrete stability
- Inside and outside corner kits are available
- Deeper grinding and drilling only required where anchors are located
- AquaBond AE-2200-250 High Strength Anchoring Epoxy secures components permanently into the concrete
- Can be installed with or without anchors. (anchors should be used when concrete is over 5" thick)
- Incredibly strong, 1144 stress proof, cold rolled steel stitches (see specifications)
- S-Stitch's components have a proprietary anti-corrosion coating, encased in anchoring epoxy when installed per instructions
- Repairs vertical, horizontal, diagonal and inner or outer curves/corners, steps, love seats, etc.
- Larger length and diameter S-Stitches available
- Repairs structural cracks in any concrete surface
- More versatile than any other system
- Double modulus by stacking
- Guaranteed 5-years against manufacturer defects
- Patent Pending
SSK-12-05 – 12″ S-Stitch Kit 5 ft Crack
- Five 12″ S-Stitches
- Two 250ml cartridges of AE-2200-250 Anchoring Epoxy
- Two static mixers.
There are no reviews yet.