Structural Repair Compound
An acrylic adhesive for swimming pool and spa repairs that sets up in just 5 minutes!
When you need a fast and strong adhesive for repairs around swimming pools, spas or water features, AquaBond® SR-3000 Structural Repair Compound is what to reach for! Great for making emergency repairs, rapidly repairing swimming pool tiles — and much, much more!
This professional, two-part acrylic adhesive sets up in just 5 minutes and allows you to anchor, fasten or make structural repairs to just about anything around pools and spas.
- High Strength, non-sag, excellent adhesion
- Fast-setting – sets up in 5 minutes
- Bonds fiberglass, PVC, stainless steel, acrylics, aluminum and more!
- No surface preparation required
- Paintable and sandable
- Moisture tolerant
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Solvent free
- Non-hazardous – dispose in regular trash
- No mess, easy-to-use applicator gun
- Low waste, resealable, multi-use cartridges
- With a squeeze of the trigger, the two adhesive components are automatically and thoroughly mixed through the static mixer tip and dispensed as a bubble-free adhesive
- The bead size can be adjusted by trimming the mixer tip
- New, Patent Pending application process
- Repair pumps and pipes, pool filters and skimmers
- Rapidly repair, re-attach or replace swimming pool tiles – ceramic, glass and mosaic
- Repair water features
- Fill and seal pool and spa divots and weepers
- Repair vinyl liner pool steps
- Secure pool cover anchors to pool decks
- Affix signs
- Anchor, fasten or make emergency structural repairs to almost anything around pools and spas!
- AquaFlex Underwater Sealant
- Structural Repair Compound
- Underwater Repair Compound
This package contains one sheet, 10 feet (120″) x 17″
The sheet comes to you as a “tube.” Slice along seam and unfold to 120 inches x 17inches. Cut into pieces as needed to make repairs.
Read about our new Patent Pending PE Film Application Process here.