Waterproof Permanent Gap & Seam Filler
Aquabond’s Waterproof Permanent Seam and Gap Fillers for swimming pools and spas are professional sealers specially engineered to work like silicone caulk but with a huge added advantage – permanent clarity and flexibility!
They provide a permanent solution for glass and acrylic bonding, work on stainless steel, and also bond to aluminum, wood, masonry, ceramics, plexiglass, fiberglass and vinyl – even underwater!
High viscosity and non-sag, they “stay put” even on vertical surfaces, dispense with a standard caulking gun, can be applied in temperatures as low as 32 degrees F, and skin over in just five minutes. They’re also UV resistant and available in your choice of CLEAR (ABC-9100-300) or WHITE (ABW-9000-300) to make color matching unnecessary.
- Use in wet or dry environments including swimming pools, spas, standing water on concrete and other trouble spots
- Use on glass and acrylic panels or glass blocks to make them watertight
- Use to seal stainless steel pools and pool gutters
- Use between pool tile and coping as a gap filler
- Use to seal the gap between a concrete pool bottom and the vinyl liner or poly panels
- Use for any DWV (drainage, waste or vent) application
- Not for use in high pressure applications
- Since this is a solvent based product, proper ventilation is required when applying
- Gap and seam filler for swimming pools and spas
- Provides a waterproof AND permanent repair!
- Stays permanently flexible
- May be applied at temperatures as low as 32 degrees F (however, the sealant should be at least room temperature)
- High viscosity – Won’t sag or run
- Skins over in just 5 minutes
- Perfect for use on vertical, horizontal or sloping surfaces
- Contains UV inhibitors for above water applications
- Good chemical resistance
- Can be painted in just 24 hours
- Packaged in a standard caulking-gun-sized cartridge (We highly recommend our DM-250 High Thrust Dispensing Gun for excellent results, but can be dispensed using any heavy duty caulking gun)