Waterproof Permanent Gap & Seam Filler
Aquabond’s Waterproof Permanent Seam and Gap Fillers for swimming pools and spas are superior, professional-grade sealants specially engineered to work like silicone caulk - but with the added advantage of permanent flexibility! And our clear version STAYS CLEAR!
Both ABC-9100-300 (Clear) and ABW-9000-300 (White) are high viscosity, non-sag, making them “stay put” even on vertical surfaces. They provide a permanent solution for glass and acrylic bonding and also bond to aluminum, wood, masonry, ceramics, plexiglass, fiberglass and vinyl – even under wet conditions. Work great on stainless steel too!
- Gap and seam filler for swimming pools, spas and any place you would use silicone sealants.
- Provides a waterproof, flexible, permanent repair
- ABC-8100's permanent clarity eliminates the need for color matching
- May be applied at temperatures as low as 32 degrees F (the sealant should be at least room temperature)
- Perfect for use on vertical, horizontal or sloping surfaces
- Good chemical resistance
- Contains UV inhibitors for above water applications
- Skins over in under 5 minutes - Can be painted in just 24 hours
- Packaged in a standard caulking-gun-sized tube (We highly recommend our DM-250 High Thrust Dispensing Gun for excellent results, but can be dispensed using any heavy duty caulking gun)
- Use in wet or dry environments including swimming pools, spas, standing water on concrete and other trouble spots
- Use on glass and acrylic panels or glass blocks to make a non-structural, watertight seal
- Use to seal stainless steel pools and pool gutters
- Use between pool tile and bond beam trim as a permanently waterproof, flexible gap filler
- Use to seal the gap between a concrete pool bottom and the vinyl liner or poly panels
- Can be used as an expansion joint filler and sealer
- Use for any DWV (drainage, waste or vent) application
- Not for use in high pressure applications
- Since this is a solvent based product, proper ventilation is required when applying
ABC-9100-300 CLEAR Sealer
304.6ml Cartridge (10.3 Oz)
For excellent results, dispense using the Aquabond® DM-250 High-Thrust dispensing gun (available below). Can also be applied with a standard heavy duty caulking gun.
ABW-9000-300 WHITE Sealer
304.6ml Cartridge (10.3 Oz)
For excellent results, dispense using the Aquabond® DM-250 High-Thrust dispensing gun
(available below). Can also be applied with a standard heavy duty caulking gun.
DM-250 Dispenser Gun
Our 26:1 ratio drive high-thrust dispensing gun for standard-sized caulk-style cartridges.
Use a peeled potato as an applicator!
Dispense the sealer between the peeled potato and the crack or joint and run the potato along the joint line. By doing this you’ll achieve a perfectly smooth finish in a single pass!