Underwater Repair Compound for Pools & Spas
Swimming Pool Repair Epoxy Adhesive
Now available in Off-White or Gray colors!
AquaBond® UW-5000 and UW-5200 Underwater Repair Compounds are professional, two-part epoxy adhesives designed to make long-lasting underwater repairs to swimming pools, spas, fountains and water features. They easily mix, apply and cure underwater. No need to drain the pool!
Whether you need to repair pool/spa coping, fiberglass or a vinyl pool liner – or secure swimming pool handrails or rocks in a water feature- these amazing, all-purpose “Wet or Dry” adhesives provide an easy no-mess application.
- A super-versatile underwater glue for pools and spas
- Bonds a wide range of materials including ABS, PVC, flexible PVC, metal, glass, ceramic, fabric composites, wood, plastics and concrete
- High-strength, two-part epoxy adhesive
- Mixes, applies and cures underwater
- Stands up to damaging chemicals and corrosion
- Available in off-white or NEW gray color
- Paintable and sandable
- Hardens in 4 hours
- Solvent free, low odor
- Dispose in regular trash
- Easy no-mess mixing and application
- Low waste, resealable, multi-use cartridges
New, Patent Pending application process
- Repair light rings, skimmers, main drains, hoses and return lines
- Repair pool and spa coping and cracked tiles
- Repair vinyl pool liners
- Secure swimming pool hand rails, wall ladders and vinyl pool stairs
- Anchor rocks in water features
- Repair fiberglass
- Fill and seal pool and spa divots and weepers
- Use as a patching compound for cracked concrete, pavers and brick constructions
- Use in projects that involve connecting or securing tubing and plumbing
- Securely bond PVC fittings to copper, galvanized or rusty pipes
- Repair irrigation and sprinkler systems
“I want to thank you for your help, advice and time on the phone with me. Your suggestion was perfect and the product worked!!! Thank you also for getting it to me so fast. You have made my day.”
— Laura McIntyre
McIntyre Properties LLC
No need to drain the pool or spa!
Mixes, Applies and Cures Underwater!
Sticks to just about ANYTHING, Wet or Dry!
Begin with this complete Underwater Repair Compound Starter Kit , then purchase additional cartridges and static mixer tips as needed.
NO NEED TO DRAIN THE POOL! AquaFlex can be mixed & applied UNDERWATER!
Designed for larger jobs and applications!
AquaBond’s UW-5000-400 (Off-white) Underwater Repair Compound is also available in these large, 400ml cartridges and kits:
PEF-10 Polyethylene Film
- AquaFlex Underwater Sealant
- Structural Repair Compound
- Underwater Repair Compound
This package contains one sheet, 10 feet (120″) x 17″
The sheet comes to you as a “tube.” Slice along seam and unfold to 120 inches x 17inches. Cut into pieces as needed to make repairs.
Read about our new Patent Pending PE Film Application Process here.