Wet Niche Potting Compound
Save up to 70% on Your Pool Light Potting Compound Costs!
Use AquaBond’s 100% Compliant, UL Listed Wet Niche Potting Compounds
AquaBond® swimming pool light potting compounds encapsulate and waterproof electrical connections in swimming pool, fountain and spa lighting fixtures. UL listed, they meet National Electric Code requirements for potting wet niche 8 AWG grounding conductor terminations. Their unique aqua-blue color is easy to identify as a properly encapsulated connection and is preferred by electrical inspectors nationwide.
Both our AB-1000 and ABP-1000 wet niche potting compounds provide protection against corrosion and the possible deteriorating effects of pool water – and allow the use of rigid nonmetallic conduit in the installation of wet-niche underwater lighting fixtures in swimming pools and spas.
Do it Right… Do it to code!
- Save up to 70% on wet niche potting compound costs!
- Encapsulate 5 to 8 wet niche pool light bonding lugs with one resealable, 50ml cartridge or encapsulate 1 to 2 with our single-use pouch!
- UL listed
- Preferred by electrical inspectors nationwide
- Aqua blue color for quick and easy identification of properly encapsulated pool light niches
- A two-part flexible polyurethane resin
- Superior quality
- Contains NO deca-BDE
- Won’t sag or drip
- Working time 8 minutes
- Can be submerged in 4 hours
- Note: Must be applied in dry conditions
Begin with this complete AB-1000 starter kit,
then purchase additional cartridges and
static mixer tips as needed:
DMK-1000 Starter Kit Includes:
AB-1000 50ml Multi-use cartridge
(Requires DM-50 gun and SM-5416 static mixer available below)
SAFE TO USE… We’re deca-BDE Free!
Many states have enacted laws that prohibit the use of any product that contains more than 0.1% deca-BDE. Our potting compound, AB-1000 and ABP-1000, does not contain deca-BDE and is UL listed. AquaBond is compliant and meets with EPA, IARC Monographs, OSHA and National Toxicology Program standards.
Have technical questions?
Give us a call at 714-961-1420 Ext 1